- 2012 November 30
We sent a protest letter to Mr Katsunobu SAKURAI, the mayor of Minami-Soma city, Board of Education of Minami-Soma city, and the President of Fukushima Minyu Newspaper, who organized a marathon race in heavily contaminated areas.
- 2012 November 18
A symposium entitled “Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl, Fukushima: Study of Radiation Influence based on Facts” was held at the Centre for Peace and Labor, Tokyo, from 10:30 to 17:00, organized by the Committee of Epidemiology, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, ACSIR.
- 2012 November 8
We sent a letter of request to Mr Anand Grover, Special Rapporteur of the UN Human Rights Council. (Link to the Request for Mr Anand Grover)
Open Letter of Inquiry to the Chair of the Thyroid Examination Division, Radiation Medical Science Center:
- 2012 October 15
We sent an open letter of inquiry “Re: Your Press Conference (September 11) on Fukushima Health Management Survey” to Professor Shinichi Suzuki, Fukushima Medical University, Dean of Department of Organ Regulatory Surgery; Chair of the Thyroid Examination Division, Radiation Medical Science Center.
- President Statement “Protest against Secret Meetings for Review Committee Members of ‘Fukushima Health Management Survey’”
- Press Conference “Deceit by the Japanese Government”:
- Letter of Demand to Prof. YAMASHITA Shunichi:
- “Seven Recommendations to the Japanese Government: to Avoid Internal Exposure to Radiation by the Intake of Contaminated Food”
- Recommendations to the Japanese government Concerning Wide Area Incineration of the Rubble Affected by the Fukushima Daiichi NPP Accident
- Public Lectures and Discussions in TOKYO
- Public Lectures in KYOTO
- Public Lectures in HIROSHIMA
- ACSIR Met with RERF (Radiation Effects Research Foundation)
- A Protest Note to the Japanese Government